Have you been sugared yet?
What is Sugaring?
Body Sugaring is a hair removal system with no added preservatives that works wonders on all skin types. The name for this method comes from the paste itself, which consists of lemon, water, and sugar. Because of the method of application, one treatment will typically last a few days to a week longer than would a traditional waxing. With sugaring, the cooled sugar paste is applied against the direction of hair growth and removed in the direction of hair growth with quick, small yanks. This difference in application can make a big difference in whether there’s any hair breakage. Sugaring is usually considered less painful than waxing because the mixture doesn’t adhere to the skin.
Benefits of Sugaring vs Waxing
-No added preservatives or chemical additives
-Sugar paste gently exfoliate the dead skin cells
-Can decrease hair growth
-100% water soluble
-Applied at a lukewarm temperature, so there is no risk of burning the skin
-Never reused to eliminate cross-contamination
- Helps prevent & eliminate current ingrown hairs
- Can extract all hair types & textures
- Can improve skin's tone & texture
- Can burn the skin
- Can damage the dermal cells
- Can "pit" the delicate facial skin cells
- Can scar the follicle & follicle area
- Promotes cross contamination
- Can cause unnecessary discomfort
- Can cause ingrown hairs